ACMA Recital Scheduler
Association of Classical Musicians and Artists (ACMA) members can use this scheduler to sign up for performing in one of our upcoming recitals.
Signing up for a performance is a simple three-step process:
- Update your contact details in the "My Details" tab. We will use this information in our correspondences.
- Create one or more performances in the "Performances" tab. You can then schedule these performances witin a listed event.
- Find an ACMA event in the "Scheduling" tab and schedule your performance there. You are now on the program!
- When the event is finalized (usually a few weeks before the concert date), we will announce the concert to our members, and contact you to give you the instructions to join us on the day of the concert. See you on stage!
⚕ COVID-19-related changes:We will be following all CDC, state, and city guidelines. Our home, Opera America, has instituted policies to reflect these guidelines:
- Starting September, the plan is to be back at or near 100% capacity.
- There will be a temperature check and sign-in upon entry.
- There will be mandatory indoor mask use.
- The HVAC filtration system has been upgraded and will regularly sanitize the air in all spaces.
- Proof of vaccine for is mandated, both for performers and for audience members, as per New York City Key to NYC policy.
Note that we have different types of events, and each type has different restrictions on how long the performances can be.
In order to afford more performance opportunities to more members, we are currently limiting each member to schedule at most three performances per 365-day period.
This page shows your unscheduled performances. Use the "Add a Performance" button to create a new performance, then tell us its details by clicking "Edit"... and don't forget to Save afterwards!
Schedule my performance(s)
Pick an upcoming ACMA event you'd like to perform at, select one of your performances, and click on the red button to schedule. Change your mind after you scheduled a performance? Just unschedule the performance so others can take up your spot.
Note: Programs of approaching events are finalized and cannot be changed. They appear in green.