Latest Recital: May 10th, 4pm
Released 10th May, 2020
- 1. Nocturne Op.32 no.2 in A flat major (F. Chopin) - Fumiyo Narita, Piano
- 2. Piano Sonata in A major, K. 331, 1st movement (W. A. Mozart) - Neil Prufer, Piano
- 3. Meditation from Thais (J. Massenet) - Melania Valverde, Violin
- 4. Berceuse Op. 57 in D flat major; Nocturne No. 20 in C sharp minor (F. Chopin) - Simon Yau, Piano
Released 19th April, 2020
- 1. Rhapsody on the theme of Hava Nagila, by D. Ezra - Irina Diskina (Piano)
- 2. Summertime, by G. Gershwin - Idriss Tirado (Soprano)
- 3. Le Cygne (The Swan), by C. Saint-Saëns; Salut d'Amour, by E. Elgar - Sarah Mankes (Viloin)
- 4. Prelude No.12, "Duel"; Prelude No.13 F# Major, by F. Chopin; Feux d’Artifice, by C. Debussy - Yejin Han (Piano)
- 5. Piano Puzzlers, by Bruce Adolphe - Simon Yau (Piano)
Released 12th April, 2020
- 1. Etude Tableaux, Op.33 No.7 (S. Rachmaninoff); La serenade interrompue (C. Debussy); Melody (M. Skoryk) - Yejin Han, Piano
- 2. Rêverie, Clair de Lune (C. Debussy) - Joanne Brisson, Piano
- 3. Mephisto Waltz (F. Liszt) - Lucy Luo, Piano
- 4. Piano Puzzlers (B. Adolphe) - Simon Yau, Piano
Call for Performances
ACMA Virtual Recital Project
During the Covid-19 outbreak, ACMA has created the Virtual Recital project to continue to provide performance opportunities for our members while they remain sheltered in place.
Here is how it works:
- Interested performers should create a recording of their own performance and upload it to a file-sharing service (e.g., Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.). There are no limitations on the exact repertoire. For right now, we request no submissions longer than 10 minutes.
- Performers would submit their recording to ACMA via an online form here.
- Once we have enough recordings, we will curate a Virtual Recital. We will release that video on our youtube channel at an announced date and time and anyone in the public can watch the recital and discuss via comments. Only constructive comments will be allowed.
We hope you will join us, either as a performer or as an audience member when the recial is released. These Virtual Recitals are serving as a way for the ACMA community to stay in touch with each other during this tough time.
If you are interested in contributing to our Virtual Recitals, please register your recording.
© 2020 ACMA - All rights reserved.